Xbox One X users will benefit from improved visual and performance when playing Homefront: The Revolution. The update includes:
- The game is rendered in 3200 x 1800 which is a four times increase over the standard Xbox One version. This resolution will provide superior image quality on 4k TVs and a crisper, super-sampled image on 1080p TVs.
- All HUD and UI elements are rendered in native 4K for the highest quality image.
- The Time Splitters 2 arcade machine content is now rendered in native 4K.
- The game takes advantage of Xbox One X’s increased memory which will support more high quality textures on screen at any given time.
- Frame rate performance is further improved.
- HDR support has been added to both the Xbox One X and Xbox One S hardware.
Players that already own Homefront: The Revolution can download the update from today and enjoy all of these enhancements. For those that would like to purchase the game, the full Revolution range of the main game and all DLC is available through Deals with Gold with discounts of up to 70%. The deals will be available from today until 14th November 2017.
A free Trial is also available on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, containing the entire first ‘Red Zone’, offering up to 4 hours of single player gameplay, and unlimited access to Resistance Mode, the online co-operative mode in Homefront: The Revolution.