Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today revealed the Limited Collector’s and Special Edition for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance which will launch on February 13th 2018 for PlayStation®4, PC and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft.
The Special Edition will offer the digital in-game content “Treasures of the Past”, unlocking new treasure maps and in-game armour for Henry.
The Limited Collector’s Edition will come with the Special Edition of the game and additional exclusive content:
- The official Kingdom Come: Deliverance SteelBook®
- 30x30cm cloth map of medieval Bohemia from the Kingdom Come: Deliverance landscape
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Henry, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio CD
- 32 page hardcover artbook
Priced at 79,99 € for consoles and 69,99 € for PC the Limited Collector’s Edition will be available at selected retailers in selected territories.
Visit us at Paris Games Week!
Fans attending Paris Games Week next week will have a chance to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance at the Koch Media booth in hall 1 booth A026.