Update coming soon!
Thank you for purchasing Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package. We have seen your feedback over the weekend and can inform you that our first patch will fix some of the issues you are experiencing. The patch will include:
- added low resolution particle rendering and related performance update
- added credits sequence updates to icons & names
- fixed an issue where audio would desync after switching to the main menu and back
- subtitle fixes for female character customization
- fixed user confirmation pop-up to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed auto matchmaking for public game play
- fixed DLC Russian & Japanese localization
- crash fix: forced termination may occur after selecting “End game” on the pose screen
- general iterative bugfixes and performance optimizations
- infinite loading screen fixed
- fixed International & Japanese subtitles and lip sync
This patch will be ready for you to download to your Nintendo Switch from Thursday 16th May at 3AM CEST/ 4AM BST/ 9PM PST (15th May).
Some of you have experienced some more unusual issues which we need to look at a little more deeply. Should you experience any of the below, or anything not listed which impacts your enjoyment of Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package please report it to our technical support team using this form: http://support.deepsilver.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=6&id=5&artlang=en
Please give us as much information as possible so we can replicate and fix, this includes system number for your Nintendo Switch, SD cards in use and your region.
- Input lag
- Default low sensitivity in controls
- Slider sensitivity in character creation
- Texture and graphic bugs
Thank you for your feedback, patience and understanding – we will update you when we have more news.