Get ready to stack, match, and clear colourful objects like you’ve never done before, because Puyo Puyo™ Tetris® is now available in Europe. Tetriminos and Puyos collide, with players being able to frantically stack and clear by themselves or compete head-to-head with friends. The game has a variety of modes for puzzle fiends — from single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to ferocious competition with up-to-four player Arcade modes — for tons of Tetris/Puyo variety. There are many match types that will challenge even the most grizzled puzzle game veteran.
Here’s a quick rundown of all the different ways to play:
- GTR Tutorial: https://youtu.be/HVaPdLQd73s
- T Spin Set Ups: https://youtu.be/YzrvmlZRuzI
- Perfect Clear Tutorial: https://youtu.be/CFvQCo4veSA
- Tailing Tutorial: https://youtu.be/B74UekyqFpg
- 4 Wide Combo Tutorial: https://youtu.be/HBVuKR1MgFE
- Garbage Management: https://youtu.be/KbFmqz2rfo0
- Harassment Tutorial: https://youtu.be/zfl2NPKhTJg
- FUSION Pro Tips: https://youtu.be/HWG16uAeNwo
- SWAP Pro Tips: https://youtu.be/5Oxvyl3FpwM
- Sandwich Tutorial: https://youtu.be/qJVZnHC0Y20
- T Spin Methods: https://youtu.be/7MN5bi_EVsY
Puyo Puyo Tetris is available for the PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™. The PlayStation 4 version will be available only in a physical format for €29.99 / £24.99 and the Nintendo Switch version will be available digitally and physically for €39.99 / £34.99 Please visit puyo.sega.com/tetris for more information.