Apart from new features and several fixes update 1.2 also adds a whole new mission to the game: The player must take on the role of a prospector, looking for valuable asteroids for a client.
The update offers the following changes:
- A whole new mission to scan for valuable asteroids
- Enabled mouse control in external view mode
- Various improvements in the user interface
- When a target is lost, the nearest enemy is targeted automatically
- Improved boarding crew functionality
- Several other improvements and fixes
The update can be either accessed from the start-up configuration screen of X³: Terran Conflict or directly from this website
Deep Silver released Metro: Last Light
Your out of this world powers are second-to-none, as is your ability to deliver a perfect nut-shot. BOOM.
The world of the dragons. New video shows the stunning landscape of Dragon's Prophet.
The Dragons are coming Closer. New Details on the next Closed Beta Update for Dragon's Prophet
Redemption or perdition? Deep Silver releases new in game trailer for Metro: Last Light
Get the game now
Grab your crew and take them on a thrilling ride: Deep Silver reveals new details on Ride to Hell: Route 666
New Survival Guide and Metro: Last Light has gone gold
Deep Silver releases Sacred Citadel and Jungle Hunt DLC
Deep Silver releases the second Metro: Last Light Ranger Survival Guide, “Enemy Danger”