Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
The second trailer for X Rebirth
The Secret Files spin-off with popular character Sam Peters...
Deep Silver releases the final add-on content for Metro: Last Light - the ‘Chronicles Pack’
The Most Infamous DLC Ever in the History of DLC
Rich pickings in space: the Collector's Edition of X Rebirth
Deep Silver and Voxler release Let’s Sing and Dance today!
New mission pack announced for rescue simulation
Trade and resource extraction in X Rebirth presented in a new video
The Evil Awakens
Unleash Hundreds of Dragons in Europe and North America to Capture, Train, Ride and Fight