Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
Emergency 2012 has reached Gold status. This means that Emergency 2012 will be available in retail in the UK as of November 05, 2010.
Brand new trailer released showing all game environments ahead of the game’s release
The free-to-play real-time strategy game from Silverlode Interactive is now available to its full extent all over Europe as well
Today, we have launched the official website for upcoming video game The X Factor. The game, co-produced by Deep Silver and FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME), will appear in several countries and is based on the hit talent show...
At http://e2012.deepsilver.com, teaser videos will introduce the exciting rescue operations featured in Emergency 2012. The first video published is set in London: A convoy carrying fuel begins to fishtail on Tower Bridge; a...
Deep Silver and developer Quadriga Games (Potsdam-Babelsberg, Germany) are working together on Emergency 2012, a new PC title from the popular Emergency series. Deep Silver is going to publish the title in the UK, Germany,...
The official release date for the highly anticipated new console game The X Factor is unveiled today.
Between September 1 and 30, 2010, players of this free real-time strategy game will have the chance to push their nation among the Top Ten and get their hands on some serious SAGA Credits.
Here at nail'd HQ we have FIVE pairs of TRAX performance car show tickets to give away to you lucky people! TRAX is the UK's ultimate performance car event taking place at the famous Silverstone race track on the 5th of...
Deep Silver has launched a new gameplay video for SAGA Online. The 2:24 minute long trailer shows various in-game impressions of this free-to-play real-time strategy game. It is available on the official game website...