Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
Deep Silver to publish motion-controlled winter sports game for next gen consoles
Tactical WWII shooter includes challenging multiplayer mode, mission editor and a German offline campaign, for the first time ever
X Rebirth will reinvent space games
Deep Silver today announced the number of downloads for the PlayStation and Xbox demo version of their arcade off-road racing game nail’d, as yet. In the US and European territories, the 2 track playable demo version was...
Faster, louder, nail’d – demo version now available for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC
We release a brand new video to demonstrate the mind-boggling speed, sick jumps and insane tracks of nail’d
Download the second song of nail'd on the Facebook page for free!
The most important updates include the increase of the level limit to 40 and the introduction of a tournament function that allows players to compete directly with each other in combat.
Five Metal legend tracks recorded exclusively for world’s fastest off-road arcade racing game release online.
The new console game The X Factor is released today. The game is based on the hit ITV talent show The X Factor and is expected to fly off the shelves this Christmas.