Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
The new console game The X Factor is released today. The game is based on the hit ITV talent show The X Factor and is expected to fly off the shelves this Christmas.
Starting today and continuing through Sunday of this week, we will be giving away two Summon Swifty McLoot spells to the lucky winners every day.
Quadriga Games and Deep Silver are today publishing a complete overview of the 12 rescue missions players will undertake in Emergency 2012. The disasters featured in the game take place all over Europe. Many cities will fall...
A new version of the official website for nail'd is published today.
Following the recent release of Lost Horizon (PC) sequel to the popular Secret Files games, Animation Arts and Metricminds talk about the motion capture sequences for Lost Horizon. For the first time in a graphic adventure...
Special Collector’s Edition contains the whole history of the X-series and a plethora of additional items
Doctor Who fans will be excited to learn that the highly anticipated video games based on the top-rated BBC TV series have today been confirmed for release on Friday 12th November 2010.Licensed by BBC Worldwide and brought to...
Emergency 2012 has reached Gold status. This means that Emergency 2012 will be available in retail in the UK as of November 05, 2010.
Brand new trailer released showing all game environments ahead of the game’s release
The free-to-play real-time strategy game from Silverlode Interactive is now available to its full extent all over Europe as well