Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
Learn more about the fantasy MMORPG directly from its creators in the developer video and discuss it in the brand-new Dragon’s Prophet forums.
KADOKAWA GAMES announces that the game will be released by XSEED in North America and Deep Silver in Europe and Oceania
Deep Silver and Voxler want you to shake your booty!
Koch Media/Deep Silver acquires intellectual property rights for Saints Row & Metro, also acquires North American development studio Volition in closed THQ auction
Deep Silver and X1 Software/AWAR today announced D-Day, an add on pack for the tactical World War II shooter Iron Front – Liberation 1944. The DLC takes the player to the western scene of the war. In the Normandy, the...
Official Risen 2 apparel, mugs, iPad and iPhone sleeves have now washed to shore at the official Risen 2 shop on Spreadshirt. Fans of the swashbuckling RPG can now fly the skull-and-ten-bones on a custom shirt or declare their...
- featuring Chamillionaire. Diamond Horde Records releases new Sam B song for his fans
Deep Silver today announced that Dead Island Riptide, the next upcoming title in the Dead Island franchise, will be available in stores on April 26 2013. Fans can now pre-order the title and get exclusive ingame items:...
Save lives and contain catastrophes with Emergency 2013, the action packed installment in the fan favourite rescue strategy series. In addition to the full content from Emergency 2012 Deluxe, in Emergency 2013 you can master a...
Deep Silver and Doublesix Digital Publishing have today released the new Who Wants To Be A Sci-Fi Millionaire? Special Edition. With more than 600 questions spanning all avenues of science fiction, this pack takes players to...