Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
Great news for all fans of the Sacred series! Deep Silver will very shortly reveal some exciting news about this top brand! For more information visit our Sacred teaser page.
Egosoft released a new trailer announcing the forthcoming X3: Albion Prelude update 2.5. The trailer sheds some light on the reasons behind the partial destruction of the Earth Torus and on the destiny of Saya Kho. The update...
Southend Interactive™ (www.southend.se) developer of high-end console and PC games like XIII or R-Type Dimensions announces a partnership with Deep Silver. Southend Interactive reveals the development of a new multiplatform...
Deep Silver and doublesix digital have released the new Who Wants To Be A Video Game Millionaire? Special Edition for Steam, the PlayStation® Store and the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace (€2.99, £1,99, 240 Microsoft Points). With 600...
Between August 16 and 19, 2012 Deep Silver will offer an exciting line-up of games to visitors to its public booth at the gamescom trade fair 2012 in Cologne, Germany. A new title will be revealed shortly before gamescom that...
Join the battle for liberty
Get ready to plunder and pillage!
Deep Silver today announced the upcoming release of a brand new story DLC for the award-winning game Dead Island. This DLC offers a unique new perspective into the incidents in the main story of Dead Island: This time the player...
European Launch of Catherine will be on February 10, 2012
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?: Special Editions Out Now on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and PlayStation®Network - main game released alongside South Park and Movie expansion packs.