Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announce today the signing of a publishing agreement for EverQuest® II The Shadow Odyssey™. Koch Media will market the new all-in-one compilation pack featuring the new expansion pack and all previous expansions for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest II as a retail and downloadable version in Europe and Norway, Switzerland, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The Shadow Odyssey will be distributed in these territories by Koch’s Deep Silver label and is scheduled to be released on Nov. 18, 2008.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise and follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark™ expansion. New players and veterans alike can journey through a substantial amount of exquisite content with more than 20 new zones, including the Moors of Ykesha, a massive outdoor zone once known as Innothule Swamp, and the legendary dungeon Guk.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey includes all previous expansions and relevant ad-venture packs.
The Shadow Odyssey Features:
• New Zones: Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Moors of Ykesha.
• Dungeon Adventures: Experience nostalgic EverQuest® dungeon themes such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
• Achievement Point: An achievement level cap increase to 200 that offers new achieve-ments for class-specific lines.
• Dungeon Delving: A new mission system for players to replay content with new and dif-ferent experiences.
• Heritage Quests: Five new quests with unique rewards being added.
• A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during players’ encounters.
• Epic Tales: Stories told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
• New Deities: Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul are introduced into Norrath.
• Access to All Previous Content: Includes all previous expansion packs and adventure packs.
• Legends of Norrath: Includes strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck, booster pack and loot card.
For information on EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey, please visit www.everquest2.com.
Deep Silver and Funcom have announced the upcoming release of a combined retail package containing both Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and the expansion Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer. The agreement covers all PAL...
Sadwick awakes from one of his nightmares and must first speak with his eccentric circus family, before finding his way into the depths of the Autumn Forest. There he comes face to face with an odd stranger and an...
Deep Silver, the games label of Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, today launched the official Facebook group for “Prison Break: The Conspiracy,” the upcoming videogame based on the...
Deep Silver and Daedalic published new screenshots from “The Whispered World” and declared that the release of the game will be delayed a few weeks.
Deep Silver today announced "Ballerina" for Nintendo DS™ and Wii™.
DJ Star: Deep Silver invites music fans to check out the online studio. Deep Silver, the games label of Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and the French developer Game Life have...
Massively multiplayer game SAGA Online ready for launch
Release of the role-playing game Risen on Xbox 360 and PC on October 2, 2009
"Making Of" interview with Piranha Bytes
Deep Silver, the games label of Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and the French developer Game Life today announced the official website for the new Nintendo DS™ game "DJ Star":...